1. It gives you a sense of where the culture is at spiritually which will help you teach more relevant material.
2. It helps you engage in the "risk-taking for Jesus" you are consistently challenging your teens to aspire to.
3. It unleashes prayer and dependence on the Holy Spirit because evangelism can be a bit scary at times!
4. It provides more sermon illustrations (and which youth leader doesn't need that?)
5. It gives you "street cred" with your teenagers, showing that you are willing to be mocked or marginalized for Jesus.
6. It keeps you sharp Biblically, theologically and apologetically.
7. It advances the kingdom of God by saving souls and making disciples!
What are some more reasons youth pastors should consistently share their faith?