1. They probably just got yelled at by a custodian.
2. Since they can only side hug teenagers a bear hug from an adult would be a welcome, awkward change.
3. Big hugs make up for small paychecks (okay, they don't but they're nice anyway!)
4. They probably just got yelled at by a senior pastor.
5. Youth leaders believe that teenagers are the church of today, not tomorrow.
6. Hugs can help to hold up those who only got two hours of sleep last night.
7. They tend to be underappreciated and overworked.
8. There's a strong chance they could be fired tomorrow.
9. Many are investing their lives to equip teens to live for THE Cause of Christ!
10.They probably just got yelled at by a parent...maybe even their own.