1. Consistently pray for your unreached friends, family members and neighbors. Prayer creates passion and compassion. Romans 10:1
2. Imagine the "hell" people are going through apart from Christ. Matthew 9:36-38
3. Hang out with lost people. Like Jesus, be a "friend of sinners." Matthew 11:19
4. Read Luke 16:19-31 and think about the hell that people without Jesus are headed to.
5. Read the book of Acts. Pause and reflect. Read again.
6. Engage in conversation with those from different religions. Learn how to ask questions and listen deeply. God will give you a love for them in the process.
7. Think for awhile of what your life would be like without Christ.
8. Watch this video and think about the inherent value of every person on this planet, no matter how far they've fallen.
9. Walk through a cemetery and consider the brevity of life and the immensity of eternity. James 4:14
10. Read the book of Revelation. If that doesn't add urgency I don't know what will.
What are some other ways to keep your evangelistic fires burning hot?