1. You have to stretch out for five minutes before you can play with your kids.
2. You remember when gas was less than a dollar.
3. Black socks with sandals and shorts is now a realistic clothing option.
4. Your morning routine is accompanied by an increasing number of strange bodily noises.
5. Getting up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night is no longer unheard of.
6. You catch yourself saying, "Back in my day" to the younger folks.
7. You've used the term "younger folks."
8. The Weather Channel is now somehow appealing.
9. A late night movie sounds like a bad idea.
10. Advil is your new best friend.
All but one of these applies to me. Can you guess which one?