1. 85% of those who trust in Jesus do so before the age of 18 (and that's our target audience!)
2. We believe in the power of the gospel to change lives (Romans 1:16.)
3. We believe in the potential of teenagers to change the world (1 Corinthians 1:26-29.)
4. Teenagers like Katie are doing just that.
5. We don't just reach teenagers for Christ, we train teenagers to reach their own friends with the gospel (like Jesus did with his disciples in Matthew 4:19.)
6. The average teenager has 425 online they can engage in gospel conversations!
7. Dare 2 Share gives these teens the online tools to reach them.
8. We're not just equipping teenagers to share their faith but youth leaders to make evangelism an ongoing priority in their youth group programs.
9. We engage our donors to become owners of this goal and work with us to accomplish this vision in their sphere of influence.
10. As members of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability you can rest assured that your gift will be used responsibly and effectively.
These are pretty solid reasons to consider making a year-end, tax-deductible gift to Dare 2 Share. Click here to make that donation right now or send a check to...
Dare 2 Share
PO Box 745323
Arvada, CO 80006-5323
Make sure it's postmarked by December 31st to make your gift count for this year!
Let's reach the next generation through the next generation. Let's raise up an army of Katies who will turn this nation inside out and upside down for the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ. Let's start on our knees in prayer and then get up and do something about it!
Wishing you a Happy New Year!