1. It will help them grow deeper in their faith than any curriculum you could take them through (Philemon 1:6).
2. It will challenge them to risk being socially accepted for the sake of the Gospel (John 12:42-43).
3. It will grow your youth group by making (and potentially multiplying new disciples (Acts 2:47).
4. It will trigger a climate of intercessory prayer that will transform the spiritual dynamic (Acts 4:31).
5. It will give you a legacy of changed lives and a reason to stay in youth ministry (1 Thessalonians 2:19,20).
6. It will bond your teenagers together in a common, selfless cause (Acts 4:32,33).
8. It will saturate entire communities with the good news and radically transform those in them (Acts 19:8-10).
9. It will give them a crash course in theology by helping them verbally communicate it (Romans 1:16).
10. It will enable them to be like Jesus as they join him in seeking to save those who are lost (Luke 19:10).
By the way, the best and most extensive evangelism training Dare 2 Share does by far is Lead THE Cause! Bring your teenagers this summer for a next-level, hands-on and wildly-interactive evangelism training week!
It's camp with a cause! It's a mission experience with movement training! Reserve your spot today and let's mobilize all of our teenagers to start sharing the good news as a lifestyle.
When we do amazing things will happen!