Dare 2 Share Ministries will be shooting an evangelism training curriculum in Tabernash, Colorado during June 2015. We are looking for 5 outstanding Christian students to participate in this video shoot as "cast members" alongside Greg Stier. The cast members and Greg will do several outdoor/extreme activities during the video shoot and will also engage in lengthy discussions about theology and how to share our faith with others. Auditions are open to anyone who is interested in applying -- please see the guidelines below for more information.
1. All applicants must submit a video audition in addition to a recommendation from a youth pastor/youth leader. The video does not need to be professional quality -- iphone videos are completely acceptable --but we need to be able to see and hear you clearly.
2. Due to the strenuous nature of the discussions and activities we are looking for participants that are mature enough to handle a rigorous schedule and are physically willing and able to try difficult activities (including rock climbing, wake boarding, etc.) Juniors and seniors in high school (or recently graduated) are preferred but casting is open to all high school students.
3. Youth Pastor/Youth Leader recommendations can be written or may be included in the video audition. They should include how long the youth leader has known the applicant, why the youth leader thinks the applicant would be an asset to this project, and one important thing the youth leader thinks we should know about the applicant.
4. All video auditions must be received by midnight on April 10, 2015. Please email your name, age, where you live, a recommendation letter from your youth pastor, and your audition video link to:email@example.com. This process does require that you set-up an account with Youtube or Vimeo in order to submit your entry. No entries will be accepted after March 31st.
5. Applicants must also submit a permission form (signed by a legal guardian) and a medical release form. All forms can be mailed to: Dare 2 Share Ministries, ATTN: Product Development, PO BOX 745323, Arvada, CO 80006.
6. All applicants must be willing to block their calendars from Tuesday, June 16 through Monday, June 22nd. (The actual timing may be less than this -- cast members will be notified regarding final travel and shoot schedule in April.) Applicants must be willing to travel to Colorado for the video shoot. All travel expenses will be paid by Dare 2 Share.
7. Dare 2 Share will notify each applicant whether they were chosen or not by April 25, 2015.
8. Cast members will receive a $300 honorarium plus Dare 2 Share will pay for all travel, food, and lodging while on the shoot.
9. Cast members are required to be available for two (2) conference/skype calls (approximately 1 hour long each) prior to the video shoot.
10. Please answer the following questions in your video audition:
-Tell us your name, age, where you live, and whether you have any siblings.
-Tell us why you would like to be a part of this project.
-Tell us about a time that you shared your faith and the outcome surprised you.
-Tell us about the most disappointing time you shared your faith.
11. If you have any questions please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org