1. You've ticked off the church treasurer...who is the sister-in-law to the head elder...who is brother to the pastor.
2. You used the "pitched your tents" clip on Youth Sunday during your sermon and now a special meeting has been called.
3. The pastor refers to you as the next ex-youth pastor in staff meeting.
4. A group of church leaders are chatting quietly in the foyer but suddenly go silent and smile at you as you walk by.
5. You drove a motorcycle into the youth room last Wednesday night and left skidmarks on the tiles...and now the custodian is in a meeting with the pastor.
6. You just committed to becoming a Gospel Advancing youth leader but you are in an purely attractional church.
7. The super compassionate pastor's wife cries when she sees you and your family walking into church on Sunday morning and runs away screaming, "Why? Why? Why?"
8. The church sign reads: "Youth Pastor needed. Apply within."
9. The state superintendent of your denomination calls you and asks, "Are you okay? I heard the news."
10. A key tither's teen no longer goes to youth group because of the "bad element" who are now attending (raw new believers your other teenagers have reached.)
What are some other signs you're about to get fired as the youth pastor?